AESTHETICS PATHWAY COURSE
+ FOUNDATION DERMAL FILLERS + BOTOX
THE FULL PACKAGE
PATHWAY COURSE+ FOUNDATION MODULES
COURSE: Full Pathway to Aesthetics + Foundation Dermal Filler + Botox
STUDY: Online + 4x Practical Days In Clinic
TIME: 3 weeks-6 weeks online theory + 4 days practical
QUALIFICATIONS: No prior qualifications needed.
The L3 Matrix L3 Organisation Certificate in the Principles of Cosmetic Procedures for Aesthetic Practitioners aims to provide learners with an introductory qualification in the
Beauty and Aesthetics industry.
This course offers a comprehensive understanding of health and safety in aesthetics practice, effective communication and consultation skills, client assessment and skin analysis, as well as anatomy and physiology for skin treatments.
This qualification is specifically designed for non-medical professionals who desire to enter the field of aesthetics and skin rejuvenation without following the traditional beautician route.
Upon successful completion of this qualification, learners will be enrolled onto the foundation aesthetics programs Dermal Fillers + Botulinum Toxin.
COURSE UNITS PATHWAY TO AESTHETICS
To obtain this non-qualification, learners must successfully complete all 4 mandatory units:
1. Principles of Health and Safety in Aesthetic Practice
2. Principles of Communication and Consultation
3. Principles of Client Assessment and Skin Analysis
4. Principles of Anatomy and Physiology for Skin Treatments
• General First Aid
- External Bleeding
- Allergic Reactions and Anaphylaxis
- Eye Injury
- Recovery Position - CPR
• Medicine Interactions
• Hepatitis B Virus
• Pre-Study Feedback Form
DERMAL FILLER COMPONENTS
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin and lower face and signs of ageing
- Hyaluronic acid (HA)
- Product knowledge
- Pre and post-treatment procedures
- Client consultation protocols (medical history & consent)
- Managing expectations and complaints procedure
- Treatment areas and Iniection techniques
- Pain management protocols
- Hygiene, sharps disposal, and legal aspects
BOTULINUM TOXIN COMPONENTS
• Anatomical structure of the skin
• Facial Muscles
• Comprehensive Facial Musculature Assessment:
• Product Knowledge
• Treatment Areas
• Managing Expectations
• Pain Management Protocols
• Adverse Effects
• Client Consultation Protocols (Medical History & Consent)
• Hygiene, Sharps Disposal, and Legal Aspects
TOTAL QUALIFICATION TIME (TQT)
Estimate: 3-8 weeks online theory + 4 Days practical
This estimate represents the expected duration for learners to achieve and demonstrate the necessary level of competency to receive the qualification, encompassing all learning outcomes.
Get a quote for your insurance for your future aesthetics training below. In order to enrol on any treatment courses, you will be required to have suitable insurance.